06 February 2011

Movie Review Yogi Bear



Yogi Bear, Funny and Lovable character. I always watch those guys when i was toddler, back then TV seems cheerful and happy. This movie brings back those memories.

I have fun watching this movie in 3D. Especially when a bug came out of Yogi's nose.


My Review

Lets talk about story line, shall we? (^-^) . 1st of all Yogi Bear was suppose to be fun for kids movie, but Ranger Smith love story kindda lame (seriously), and Tom Cavanagh look a bit young to be Ranger Smith.

Yogi's kindda smart and i love that part. He made some cool contraption just to steal "pikinick bucket" (picnic bucket).


Yogi's voice (voiced by Dan Aykroyd) kindda..not Yogi at all. Yogi act goofy but doesn't sound like one. Originally Yogi was voiced by a voice legend Daws Butler, he passed away in the year 1988. I remember Yogi's catchphrases "hey hey hey boo boo" or "hey there Boo Boo" in animated series but not in this movie (I'm depressed). But Boo Boo (hey i got my self a 3 B's..lol) on the other hand play his part really well. Best sidekick a Bear should have (^o^).


My Opinion

Over all, this movie plays ok, but for a fan of this old school cartoon its a bit disappointing. But the movie is fun to watch and recommended for kids and for that i gave it a 3/5 star.