07 February 2011

Game Review : Call Of Duty - Black Ops


Finally my 1st Game review. I finish playing COD - Black Ops last night and there's a lot of things that I want to comment about this game.


1st of all a little cons on this game. Play it on normal wide screen TV and you will have a hard time reading instruction or seeing Button alert (its tiny), not much of a problem tho. Playing it on HDTV will surely blow you away, with its high detail and gaming effect and good story line reaching them the title best game in 2010. (every 30 min my eyes grew tired and I just don't want to blink even for a second in this game)


LIGHTING AND CONTROLS

The game is bright and vivid effect really an eye catcher but the game also tend to drag you into darkness (some important item a.k.a Intel hidden so we need both eyes on alert) having no flash light really bugs me. Game control is OK until you reach some part's that require running. I hate pressing LS button and moving at the same time. Its annoying when you need to sprint run jump to the next building doing MATRIX "slowmo" shooting on air while avoiding flying bullets and land on the right place at the same time (take a deep breath O_O). And not much of a melee fun either.. I prefer melee on "B" button


GLITCH

Glitch is a must in all game, even an old arcade game got glitch, none to blame. COD have always have this temporary Zeus AI glitch, this happen when an AI is invincible or bullet seems to be shy to hit those AI (=_=). Not a biggy tho coz its rarely occur but when it does its a pain in the ACE. Those Zeus AI going to nagged you with them bullets. lol


Over all the COD - Black Ops is a great game and I enjoy every minutes of it. And yes not to forget the main attraction Zombie mode!!!! (WOOT WOOT) You got to be Fidel Castro or John F Kennedy killin Zombeh..lol

Well..thats all for today. I'll be adding more info and review next time..
Cheriooo!!!!